- Latest Issue
- Past Issues
- Subscribe EduMaster
- Advertise with EduMaster
Vacancies at JNU
Vacant faculty positions
A number of faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant
Professor (Backlog vacancies including reserved vacancies) are available in various schools/centres of the university. Candidates with good academic record, teaching and research experience and working in related areas, are encouraged to apply. University also solicits applications from candidates with research interests that are interdisciplinary. At present, the number of vacancies at each level are as under:
Post: Professor; Scale of Pay -37400-67000/-(PB-IV)- AGP Rs. 10000/-
Number of posts: UR-05; SC-04; ST-08; OBC-0; PH-0
Post: Associate Professor; Scale of Pay – 37400-67000/-(PB-IV)- AGP Rs. 9000/-
Number of Posts: UR-05; SC-16; ST-09; OBC-0; PH-1
Post: Assistant Professor; Scale of Pay – 15600-39100/- (PB-III)- AGP Rs. 6000/-
Number of Posts: UR-01; SC-0; ST-01; OBC-02; PH-0
For more details on Centre/School, Specializations etc. please visit JNU website www.jnu.ac.in or contact Section Officer, Room Nos. 131-132, Recruitment Cell, Administrative Block JNU, New Delhi – 110067, Email: email@example.com.
The last date for the receipt of application is 10/02/2014
BARC Work Assistant/A
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invited applications for the post of Work Assistant/A.
The number of vacancies available for the post is nine (five for UR and four for OBC).
Qualification: 10th standard (SSC or equivalent certificate)
Age: The minimum age to apply for the post is 18 years, while the maximum is 27 years as on February 25, 2014. For OBC candidates the maximum age to apply for the post is 30 years.
a) Cleaning and decontamination of plants/machines assistance in plants/workshops/stores and other utility areas. The duties may also involve working in round-the-clock shifts.
b) Miscellaneous office work etc.
Selection process: Eligible candidates have to appear for a written test before a personal interview.
The candidates will get a pay package of Rs 7,000 per month along with allowances as admissible under Central government rules.
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (two posts) and Field Assistant (one post) in MOEF-NNRMS funded research project entitled “An ecosystem approach for management of Bhindawas and Khaparwas Wetlands, Haryana using geospatial techniques”.
Duration of project: Three years
i) For JRF: M. Sc/M. Tech in GIS & Remote Sensing/Any Area of Life Sciences/Environmental Management Management/Sciences and NET (including LS) qualified. Non-NET qualified candidates may also apply.
ii) For FA: B. Sc/M Sc in any areas of life sciences.
Salary: As per MoEF rules. For details log on to www.ipu.ac.in .
Candidates may send their CV clearly indicating the name of the post applying for by post or e-mail to the PI on or before February 21, 2014. Prof. JK Garg, professor, EM, Director, CDMS & PI, on
• NHPC Limited requires 180 Trainee Engineers.
Last Date: 21.01.2014
• Central Industrial Security force requires 123 Constable (Bandsman-cum-GD)
Last Date: 08.02.2014
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS
• Depatment of Posts requires 82 Multi Tasking Staff
Last Date: 13.01.2014
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna requires 59 Registrar, Junior Engineer, Medical Physicist, Store Keeper etc
Last Date: 31.01.2014
• Central Employment Exchange requires 32 Pharmacist, Navigational Assistant Grade II and Technician
Last Date: 27.01.2014
Food Corporation of India, Chennai invites applications for the posts of
assistant Grade III (General/Depot) under sports quota.
Last Date: 27.01.2014
• Integral Coach Factory invites applications for recruitment of 15 posts against sports quota.
Last Date: 03.01.2014
• National Board of Examination requires 15 Multi Skill Assistants.
Last Date : 60 days after publication
• Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women requires 23 Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors.
Last Date: 20.01.2014
• Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai requires 15 Deputy Controller of Accounts, House Keeper, Kitchen Supervisor, Pharmacist ‘B’ etc.
Last Date: 17.01.2014
• Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi requires Assistant Professors.
Last Date: 25.01.2014
More Jobs from Job Sites: